You will probably recognise the words in my 'dark space'. They are lyrics or lines from movies that express how I am feeling or what I am thinking. I will add to it as time goes on. These are quotes that get stuck in my head and I find I need to do something to get them out again.
This is a work in progress. So far it feels too flat and 2-D for me. I'm not yet sure what I will do with it but will post more pics as it evolves.

This is another page from my journal. My grafitti wall. Again it is a work in progress so when I get the colouring sorted better, I will put up a new pic.
For a long time I have had the words from Robbie William's song running through my head:
"Cursed, since your birth dear
and your worst fears
have all come true"
I think it resonates so strongly with me because it is exactly how I feel. I am thinking about making the bricks into little liftable flaps that I can then write my worst fears behind - might be a bit complicated for me.

No comments:
Post a Comment