Tuesday, January 27, 2009

So Where am I up to with my Resolutions?

*Big loud guffaw about now*

I think the only two I have stuck with are to create at least 1 thing every week and to play with my dog. When it comes to my helath goals, it reads like a version of Bridget Jones' Diary:

Monday
cans of coke: 1 v. good (if you ignore the 2 600mL bottles I drank)
water consumed: none, unless you count what is in coke
fruit consumed: if lettuce on a burger counts then I ate some (yes, I know lettuce is a vege)

Tuesday
cans of coke: 0 (number of 2L bottles of coke shared with a friend 1.5)
water consumed: does it count if I swallowed some while cleaning my teeth?
fruit consumed: I shared a banana and half a punnet of strawberries with my daughter... she ate most but still, I ate fruit!

No comments: