When I saw my psych recently I showed her the post I had written about crying so much at church. To me, I see my crying as a sign of weakness and was really annoyed at myself that I would show that in front of people. But my psych asked me why she thought I felt safe enough for the walls to come down and the tears to come. I hadn't thought of it like that and I'm still not sure if I do, because I have seen other friends that I would have said I trust more since having my miscarriage and I have had my "brave" face on.
So then, if it's not a matter of level of trust, what is it? What caused it? I am wondering this as it is church tomorrow and I don't want to go there and cry again but I fear that I might. So then, what is it about church that makes me cry?
No comments:
Post a Comment