I had a different, and nicer, nurse this morning. I spoke to her about my estrogen levels as I was concerned and she said that the two that were higher were both done by Symbion so she was thinking that it was likely they had their equipment calibrated differently to the ivf place and that as far as she was concerned, there had been no movement in my levels at all. So, I left there with a bruise now forming in my right arm but a lighter heart and a glimmer of hope.
My blood test today showed an increase in my estrogen levels so I am back again tomorrow for another needle. I am hoping that this time, things will keep going as they are meant to and I can have an embryo transfer some time next week.
As you can tell, I am on an emotional rollercoaster. I wish I could just sail along, not up and down, while I go through this process... perhaps it is something I can talk to the psych about this evening. Wonder if it is too late or something I can still learn?
No comments:
Post a Comment