It's 2 1/2 days until my lunch time ultrasound on Friday and it feels like it will never come! It doesn't help that I am sick as with a head cold that moved to my chest... breathing is one of those things you need to do repeatedly and it's better if you aren't struggling for it. I have some cough syrup that I got from the chemist after a long chat about what is safe for early pregnancy and it does help but it makes me a bit spacey and very tired. At least it stops the coughing and coughing and coughing until I gag or spew.
My in-laws are wonderful. I didn't go to work today and yet they stayed and looked after DD until DH finished work so I could rest. I was awake at 4am. My coughing woke me and then I couldn't stop. I went back to bed at 7am and slept until 11:30am so it was bliss. I am still tired and my stomach hurts so much from what I am assuming is the coughing.
Tick.... tick..... tick.....the good thing about time is, no matter how slow it feels, it does still move at the same pace. I just need to stay busy which is hard when you feel like crap.
1 comment:
All good things come to those who wait. (It doesn't say anything about waiting patiently, though, does it?) Hope you stay sane while you wait :-) Hugs, Niki
Post a Comment