Saturday, July 31, 2010

Bliss....sleep

Perhaps I should talk to my psych more often. I came home and slept for 3 hours after seeing her this morning :) I took 5 blog posts for her to read. We talked not so much about their content but rather how my head and my body are so disconnected. Will ponder it some more and see if I can write about it later. I know I live all of my life in my head with my thoughts rather than experiencing life in my body with feelings and emotions.

I tried a sleeping tablet last night. My body felt lovely and relaxed but I was still awake 2 hours later when DH came to bed. Am going to up the dose tonight if falling asleep doesn't work for me naturally and see if that helps. A couple of nights of sleep and I think I will start to feel a lot better.

I have lots to think and write about but have other things to do now. I always come away from my psych with a head full of stuff. I think it is a good thing.

No comments: