Ho hum... another day, another blood test. Am waiting for today's results to see if my hormones are doing what they should be so I know if I need another blood test tomorrow. If my body is true to form I will be having blood tests daily until Monday - SERIOUSLY!!! Good thing I don't have a needle phobia but I do worry I might start leaking with all of these holes lol!
EDITED to add...
just got the phone call. It looks like my levels are doing all the right thing, with a blood test tomorrow to confirm ovulation. If so, emby on board 5 days from now... scared shitless. Scared something will happen and my hormones will go haywire overnight. Scared that we won't have any successfully defrosted embys. Scared it won't work. Scared it is all too much on top of everything else.
Thank goodness I gave up coke through the gastro we just had lol!
Fingers and everything else crossed please, plus lots of prayers.
No comments:
Post a Comment