Well, I guess I got my complete and utter panic out of my system yesterday as I am feeling calmer today. Thank you to my wonderful friends Heather, Martina and Niki for your calming and reassuring words and support. I am truly blessed to have such wise and compassionate women in my life.
I changed my background to my blog because I decided not to stay down in the dumps and I figured one of the keys to that was lots and lots of colour. I liked this design the best so voila!
I have been praying and praying that this will be a successful pregnancy and I have been asking God to tell me if it is or not (cos I am too impatient to wait 2 more days lol!). I keep hearing a 'yes' but I don't know if that is God or my desire and hope. I think my own wishes are drowning out His voice. So then, I get myself in a state thinking maybe He is saying 'yes' and because I am doubting it is Him, this pregnancy won't go ahead. How screwed up is my thinking???? I want to trust but I am scared to get my hopes up. Argh! I think I need some time out from my own head and thoughts....
ps... in case you haven't figured it out by now, I am a bit of a nut! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment