A bit over a week ago Catch of the Day had a $10 sale day and there were a couple of things I wanted to buy. As they also had a capped $10 shipping deal, I decided to buy their 96 tampons for $9.95 they had on offer. It was a good deal and something that I need.....
Well, they turned up in the mail on Friday; the same day I got by Big Fat Positive blood test result to say I AM PREGNANT!!! Yay!!! Oh yay!!!! Oh yay!!!!
I haven't written about it until today because I didn't really believe it, I think. I had tried so hard not to hope, not to expect a positive result, not to allow myself to even begin to imagine it would be positive, that it has taken a few days, and no sign of my period, to truly believe it is real.
So it would seem that God answered many prayers. He answered my prayer that the FET only go ahead if it was going to be successful and then He answered the countless number of prayers I and some of my friends prayed that I would be pregnant.
And I am feeling peaceful about it. I thought I would be hugely stressed because I was with DD and then, after having a miscarriage last year, I thought I would be really anxious. Instead I feel calm. Not entirely calm, as I do have moments of stress and worry, but much calmer than I ever expected to feel. I am looking forward to an ultrasound in a month so that I can see a heart beat. I think then I will truly believe and know all is well. Until then, I hope I manage to stay calm and relaxed, trusting God and my body.
Thank you to all of my friends who supported me through such a stressful journey, especially the 9 day wait (it's not really a two week wait when you have a blastocyst transferred). I couldn't have coped without your support and friendship.
2 comments:
Praise God for this miracle and answer to prayer!! I am so delighted for you my friend :-) Sending great big hugs, hope that it all goes well.
te he. So glad for you. Thought you weren't going to tell?
So so glad
Post a Comment