Tuesday, June 15, 2010

On the downhill run

Well it's only a couple of days until I know for sure one way or the other. I can't wait. I am too anxious. I need to know. I've thought about buying a pregnancy test kit but I am guessing maybe it is still too soon to get a positive result... better to at least wait until Thursday.

I am not feeling too hopeful as I have been having niggling little pains in my lower right hand side, but then, I never get them in the lead up to my period normally, but then, I never normally have an embryo on board. I don't know what to make of them and I am scared and worried they mean this cycle has failed.

But I have prayed and prayed and prayed and so I want to trust the God has heard and answered my prayer. Guess I will know on Friday. Oh it can't come soon enough for me! What a long day that will be between blood test and results. I am thinking maybe I should POAS (pee on a stick) on Thursday or Friday so I am prepared for the blood test result. Given that we aren't using any medication to support this FET it would give me an accurate result... oh, dilemma, dilemma.

The days can't go fast enough for me. Here I am at work, needing to concentrate and do work, and my brain is all over the place. Argh! Hurry up Friday!!!!

1 comment:

NikiG said...

I am praying for you my friend. BTW, I love the funky new layout! Hugs xoxo