Sunday, June 13, 2010

Doing OK again

I had a bit of an "oh woe is me" day the other day. Mostly I think I was tired and when I am tired my depression kicks in. I am feeling better today - nicely distracted and busily trying not to think about Friday.

Unfortunately the dragon biatch mother from hell is coming to stay tonight on her way up north to visit my brother. On the plus side, I am going to pass along a lot of the hand me downs we got when we had DD so I should reclaim about half a wardrobe in her room, which would be nice. SHe has SO many toys I need the storage. They will be going north on the previso that if we have another baby they come back to us.

Anyway, lots to do today. Just thought I'd get on ans say 6 days including today....... argh! And I am OK, worried, anxious and all of the rest of it, but OK.


ps... I changed the look of my blog to reflect how I was feeling the other day. I'll change it to something else in the next couple of days. This one is too maudling!

1 comment:

artymarty said...

wow the look certainly reflects your mood.
That is very generous to pass on those clothes and toys.Don't let the DBMFH get to you. You have good friends to nurture you in her place.