Monday, June 7, 2010

FET tomorrow

So, here I am busily trying not to think about tomorrow; to not get my hopes up, but I can't help it. I WANT another child so badly I can't help but hope, even when I don't want to.

I am currently planning on coming to work for the morning. My procedure is at 12:30pm so I am trying to decide whether to come back to work or have the afternoon off and treat myself.. to what I don't know. Maybe a massage, maybe some retail therapy or a good long lunch. Just something special. But I don't really think I should do something special. I think maybe I should hold off until "it doesn't work" and then treat myself. How stupid am I? How dumb is my thought process, to already right off something for no reason except maybe I am an anxious pessimist lol!

Breathe in.... breathe out.... breathe in.... breathe out......

2 comments:

bir said...

Take the arvo off. Don't do a massage (I've been told not to while you're pupo!)... kick back... go to a movie??

Good luck!

artymarty said...

fingers crossed.
Take the afternoon off and do something nice unless you need the company to distract yourself.