I am NOT an anxious person... oh hang on, maybe I am.
Blood test today to confirm that I am/did ovulate overnight and to set the date for FET... if it goes ahead... oh please let it go ahead. If the ovulation pains I have in my side are anything to go by, yep I am ovulating. But given that I had gastro that doubting part of my brain says it's not ovulation pain it's left over gastro stuff.
And today is the day I AM going to be real and honest and really start talking to my psych. Not that I haven't been cos I have learned some stuff already but today is the day when I stop protecting myself and start trusting her.
It was also this time last year we lost our precious little bubba in miscarriage.
What a day! I am scared, hopeful, kinda excited, nervous, kinda happy, worried, anxious... oh dear, maybe I am an anxious person.
1 comment:
Still here reading Tess... GOOD LUCK for today! Here's to you getting a little embie on board five (?) days from now!
(p.s. can't get on forum - am I the only one?)
Post a Comment